MEASUREMENT GUIDE FOR YOUR RING
HOW TO USE THIS GUIDE?
- Use a ruler to confirm the size of the paper printed in the box at the bottom.
- Pull hard (the meter must fit perfectly to produce an accurate measurement).
- Measure your finger at the time of the day when your hand is most exercised (usually at the end of the day).
- Avoid measuring your fingers when they are cold or wet, as they will be thinner.
- Engagement rings and engagement rings over 5mm wide can fit tighter on your finger than rings of the same size but with a width of less than 5mm.
CREATE YOUR OWN RING
- Trim the ring gauge.
- Wrap the ring gauge around the widest part of the intended finger, so that the numbers are visible to you and insert the tip through the slit you have made into the gauge.
- Write down the number that lines up with the groove! This is your ring size!
Note that sizes of size rooms are also considered if your meter indicates that it is between whole and half sizes.
MEASURING A RING QUICKLY
- Choose a ring that fits properly on the desired finger (the engagement ring and wedding ring are worn on the left-hand ring finger).
- Place the ring over each of the circles shown in the lower chart until the inner silhouette of the ring fits the most accurate way.
If the ring is between two measures, its measurement will be that of the medium sizes.
REQUEST RING SIZER FOR FREE