For purchases from outside the country

For purchases from outside the country, you must make the payment corresponding to the total value of the jewel chosen by money order, bank transfer or paypal.

For purchases in Ecuador

For purchases in other cities of Ecuador (excluding Quito, Guayaquil and Cuenca). You have the option to make a first payment of 30% of the established value and the remaining 70% you must cancel against delivery or you can make the total cancellation of the value through deposit or bank transfer.

For purchases in our offices

Once all the parameters have been selected for the elaboration of your design, you must pay at least 30% of the set value and 70% against delivery, or in its absence the whole of it, which can be done by cash payment or bank transfer , As well as credit and debit card.

You can access our 3 month interest-free payment plan with visa-01  mastercard-01 diners-01-01, or defer to the term of your preference.